Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
- Gift cards and eGift code
- Custom or Personalised items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Reserve your place deposits are non-refundable
- Cancel your place a full 7 days before the event starts time, and a full refund is issued, excludes reserve your place
- Between 7 days and the start time, an e-gift code is supplied to rebook an event to the same value
- Non-attendance without contacting, no refund or e-gift code is offered
- Unsafe weather, events are held in all types of weather conditions, but only if safe to do so, if we cancel the event because it’s not safe to go ahead, we will contact you to offer a full refund or to rebook the event
- External services, for example, transport/accommodation are included, and purchased on your behalf, any pro rata external monetary refund is subject to the 3rd party’s terms and conditions
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at mark @ stothard.email.
Only regular-priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at mark @ stothard.email and send your item to The Shop, Summerland Place, Minehead TA24 5BT, United Kingdom.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to The Shop, Summerland Place, Minehead TA24 5BT, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We promote a safe and happy environment for all. If any inappropriate, offensive, or threatening, behaviour by any attendee, visitor or agent is witnessed, this will result without notice the immediate forfeit of the order or event and no refund will be issued. For the welfare and safety of all, other attendees and colleagues; no further communication will be entered into and no claim considered.
Contact us at mark @ stothard.email for questions related to refunds and returns.
updated August 2023